Brand New set of silver coated headers that are for Ford big block FE engines in 1960-Up Ford F100 pickups. The FF427 offers excellent clearance around the engine and chassis components, plus 1-3/4" primary tubes and a 3" collector for big power gains. Check out our store for the other coating options.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 20 LBS / 9.07 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer Set
- The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market ... Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045